Research Intern - 2022 Summer
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, San Francisco, CA and Bellevue, WA. This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration.
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
• Machine Learning Lab
• Monetization Tech
• Applied Machine Learning
• Data System
• Intelligent Creation
• Technical Infrastructure
• Intelligent Creation Audio
• Conduct cutting-edge research in machine learning algorithms.
• Apply Machine Learning algorithms to improve the different business scenarios
• Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Published papers at top conferences like NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AISTATS, KDD, WSDM, and RecSys
• Proficient in C, C++, or Python
• Familiar with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Pytorch)
• Ability to work independently and complete projects from beginning to end and in a timely manner
• Good communication and teamwork skills to clearly communicate technical concepts with other teammates
• Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship
• Experience contributing to an open sourced deep learning framework
• Familiar with the distributed training of deep learning models on large-scale data
• Experience in resource management and task scheduling in large scale distributed systems (Spark/Hadoop)
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.