Database Analyst 2
- Provides production input for more complex development of reference systems (global and/or country). Also, provides first line support to users on more complex issues.
- HCRS Data Analysts, Global Operations, US, comprise a team that collects, maintains and expands information for HCRS (Healthcare Relational Services), mapping relationships among providers, healthcare delivery sites, corporate healthcare delivery organizations (Independent Healthcare Delivery Networks and Corporate Owners) and healthcare purchasing organizations across multiple existing and emerging markets. As the world’s leading provider of market intelligence and one of the fastest-growing information, technology and service providers, we support the information requirements of pharmaceutical and medical-device manufacturers.
- Provides first line support for reference systems (global and or/country) dealing with more complex situations.
- Analyses requests for information from reference systems and provides reports, analyses and data extracts.
- Interprets more complex user requirements and provides documented requirements to technical teams.
- Works with technical teams to manage change in reference systems and environment, implementations and developments.
- Plans, manages and carries out user acceptance testing.
- Plans, manages and carries out regular database management activities to ensure integrity of databases.
- Coordinates more complex developments and implementations with development and production teams.
- Provides leadership and support to reference database analyst teams.
- Bachelor's Degree (open to recent graduates)
- MS Access/Office skills is a plus
*This position is available WFH*