2022 Leadership Development Program - Full Time (Miami, FL)
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – Miami, FL
Who We Are
BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, and POPEYES® are truly iconic brands. Restaurant Brands International was formed in 2014 in connection with the combination of Burger King Corporation and Tim Hortons Inc. In early 2017, we acquired Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. and welcomed it into to the RBI family. Today, Restaurant Brands International, together with its affiliates (“RBI”), is an industry leader with approximately $33 billion in annual system-wide sales and over 27,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. It all makes this an exciting place to be. RBI is dynamic, inventive, entrepreneurial and not afraid to take risks. We are growing fast, thinking even faster and constantly exploring new opportunities. Our shared determination to achieve ever-greater things is what drives us. We have big plans for the future and for the people who want to make that future happen.
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) is one of the most important ways for us to grow the future leaders of our business. You will be given the chance to prove yourself on real-world challenges right from the start, that will set you up for future leadership opportunities at RBI.
During our Global Onboarding, you’ll be immersed in the RBI culture and will have the chance to meet the leadership team at the Miami corporate office. You’ll also receive a mentor during this period to help guide you throughout your journey with RBI!
Next, you’ll spend a few weeks going through all the training you’ll need to be a successful analyst at the company. This will include core skills training as well as in-restaurant training giving you in-depth, hands-on experience of our business operations (pending safe return to work guidelines).
After that, you’ll complete two six-month long rotations in different departments at the corporate office in Miami. Throughout this period, you will have the opportunity to learn about different functions, network with various employees, and continue to hear from leadership during program milestones.
After completing the program you’ll be placed in a permanent role with an immediate opportunity to make a big impact on our business. And that’s just the beginning! The more you achieve, the more growth and reward opportunities you can earn with us.
What You Need:
- A good academic track record – you should be a student completing a Bachelor’s or Masters degree at an accredited university graduating in 2022
- Majoring or concentrating in the following areas are preferred: business administration, commerce, economics, engineering, technology, or hospitality management
- A performance-focused, results-oriented approach – you will need to have a strong work ethic and a determination to achieve results.
- Ownership mentality, self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Interpersonal, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate new approaches and solutions.
- Solid analytical capabilities and structured thinking.
Restaurant Brands International, Inc. and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.