SIGN ON BONUS! Join our team and work with meaning!
CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
Captive-Aire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, California, Iowa, and Florida.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Hands on, working on our rapidly growing DOAS (Dedicated Outdoor Air System) line and other lines to help with production of these units
- Accurately complete quality and administrative documents
- Electrical and Electronic troubleshooting
- Inspecting Products
- Refrigerant Charging and Recovery
- Read Engineering Drawings and Wiring Diagrams
- Brazing skills needed; welding and soldering skills a plus
- Performing all work according to safety standards and procedures
- Ensuring workspace is clean, safe and in working order
- Excellent opportunity for growth into manufacturing and other engineering opportunities
- 2yr or 4yr technical degree in a mechanical or electrical oriented curriculum needed
- Entry level to 2yrs work experience
- Internship or other hands-on, manufacturing experience preferred
- Able to use power tools and electrical testing and measuring equipment
- Universal EPA Certification preferred
- HVAC related experience beneficial
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Able to read factory orders
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive hourly wage with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. At this time we are not able to consider applicants that require sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment visa status.