Materials Project Manager Intern/Co-op
Intern Program Overview:
The Terex Intern Program immerses high potential students in challenging real-world projects which directly help drive business results at our global organization. Our rich beliefs in innovation and continuous improvement, paired with the diverse and creative mindsets of our students, leads to the development of our best-in-class products, positively impacting the lives of people all around the world.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of our students and are proud to encourage their growth into our leaders of tomorrow.
· Partner with team members from global locations – 5 manufacturing locations worldwide.
· Intern/Co-op opportunities can lead to full time careers
Real World Responsibilities:
During your time with us you will:
- Work together with the aftermarket buying team to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement project solutions
- Example projects include: optimize current expediting process, help facilitate business transition to new inventory planning system (Syncron)
- Support daily business activities as needed:
- We are seeking someone working with suppliers over the phone expediting backorder resolution.
- Be the point person to track inventory on order/n transit/on site for constrained suppliers.
- Provide additional support on site to the team.
- Be a resource for data collection and reporting
As part of our team we will:
· Provide you with real-work assignments that will provide you valuable experience as you begin your career
· Currently pursuing a bachelors degree or higher in supply chain, business, or similar field or graduated within last two years
· Able to work full-time 40 hours per week for 3-6 months in Redmond, WA in 2022
· Ability to remain organized, manage time and properly engage with suppliers and team members within Terex / Genie
· Strong communication skills
Nice to haves:
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
· Previous experience in project management
· Previous experience expediting parts
· Basic knowledge of supply chain
· Are adaptable, innovative, and proactive
Accepting applications on a rolling basis (position can be filled at any time)