Project Analyst [2022 EDGE Program]
A Project Analyst in the Solution PMO is responsible for coordinating key projects deliverables for the duration of the project life cycle for DTCC Solutions businesses. The position requires a high level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented product development environment.
- Work with the Project Manager on all aspects of the project management lifecycle of small to mid-size projects
- Works with stakeholders across the enterprise to develop detailed project documentation from inception to delivery
- Assist with scheduling and facilitation of meetings while taking quality meeting minutes for alignment
- Produce and maintain project reports for stakeholders, including senior management and Board members, to provide transparency and to facilitate decision-making
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report project statuses and issues accurately and escalate to management as needed
- Provide key data to program or project manager for input into portfolio reporting
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in one of the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2022: Business, Finance, MIS, or Business & Technology Management
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA upon graduation
About the EDGE Program:
The DTCC EDGE Program provides accelerated development opportunities for recent university graduates in areas such as Risk Management, Internal Audit, Information Technology and Global Operations & Client Services. Through a robust curriculum, immersion in the day-to-day business and interaction with DTCC’s leaders, the EDGE Program enables early-career employees to build leadership skills and broaden their knowledge of DTCC and the industry.
Here is what you can expect as an EDGE Analyst:
- Week-long orientation
- Opportunity to meet and network with DTCC’s leaders
- Comprehensive learning track
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Designated mentor and peer advisor
- Participation in employee resource groups
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- October – December 2021: Interview virtually with our team
- January 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – July 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- July 2022: Start the EDGE Program and kick-start your career