IT Support Analyst
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
1. Installs, maintains, and provides technical support for users.
2. Performs hardware, software, and applications support and preventative maintenance
3. Performs end-to-end environment appropriate support utilizing best practices and documented procedures
4. Works with customers and purchasing to identify solutions, and obtain quotes for those solutions.
5. Responsible for inventory management and record-keeping
6. Develops, documents, publishes, and provides communications
7. Performs system administration functions
8. Contributes to team dynamics and successes
9. Records incidents and events information
10. Diagnoses and resolves or escalates technical support
11. Responds to Service Desk requests
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skill in perceiving and reacting sensitively to the needs of others.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of required HIPPA and other Texas privacy laws.
- Application of good knowledge of current cultural, social, economic, and public health issues and community demographics.
- Interacts with clients, community partners, and co-workers with fairness and equity and delivers services free of bias or prejudice.
- Ensure the health and safety of the community within ability and resources and treat the diverse customers with thoughtful listening and respect.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Two (2) years of education related to the job.
- Experience may substitute for education up to two (2) years.
Please refer to our webpage for more details on this specific position, remember no application is complete unless it is done on our webpage.