Database Manager & Admissions Office Associate
CalWest’s client school in the Greater San Francisco area seeks a Database Manager & Admissions Office Associate for an immediate opening.
- Maintain Student Information System and electronic pick-up/drop-off system
- Maintain physical and computerized records, including student cumulative folders, class lists, classroom emergency binders, etc.
- Process new student applications
- Coordinate with Director of Admissions to build inquiry and application forms in database
- Work with database provider to ensure data can be tracked and easily exported
- Manage admissions event registration process in database
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or other educational requirements listed on the job description
- Requisite skills commensurate with the position
- A reasonable commuting distance to the CalWest client school, or a willingness to relocate
- Relevant, recent experience
- Authorization to live and work in the United States
- BA (BS or MIS certification preferred)
- Experience working with Google Workspace for Education is a plus
- Experience working with BigSis, Filemaker Pro or SchoolAdmin is a plus