Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Columbia, SC, Chicago, IL or New York, NY
Travel/Relocation/Remote Work: Must be open
You will be working with Capgemini’s insurance industry clients in developing, testing and maintaining business applications after an initial training program. During the training program, you will be trained to enhance your delivery and consultative skills to be successful in your role (including learning proprietary tools). After your training, you’ll be working on challenging client projects that have the potential to transform the way they conduct their business. You’ll work closely with a project team who will provide guidance, growth opportunities, and genuine feedback. We provide an ideal opportunity for bright technology-savvy minds to put their talents to the test in real-world applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Analysis of our client’s business problems and how our services can solve the issues they face
- Elicit business requirements and translate those into deliverables that can be used by the developers to build the solution
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, development and testing of world-class solutions
- Working with functional, industry and technical specialists on system implementations and integrations in complex environments
- Working directly with customers and on internal, global project teams
- An inquisitive and analytical mind that can develop innovative and creative solutions for our clients
- Interest and basic knowledge of technology
- Proactive and tenacious problem-solver, a real self-starter who is detailed oriented
- Willingness to learn the insurance industry to understand our client’s issues
- An effective, confident verbal and written communicator with all levels of seniority
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management Information Systems) or a related field
- A willingness to travel up to 100% if required
- Must be open to relocation and travel
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini