Global Business Services Consultant
Global Business Services Consultant
As a Consultant on our Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) team, you’ll work side by side with innovative and strategic CXO thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. You’ll get the training to be confident and prepared to help tackle some of our clients’ most complex business issues.
Work You’ll Do
As a Consultant you’ll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will advise CFOs, CIOs, and COOs on how to enhance their organizations and global operating models. You will advise, implement, and deliver world-class solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve their global operations, and create impact within their organization. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as analyzing issues, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions.
While a career in consulting is dynamic and evolving, we look for people who will perform in specific areas, grow those related skills, and deliver exceptional results to our clients. We recognize that you have unique skills, experiences, and interests, so we divide the broad scope of the Consultant role into skills-based profiles in order to best align each Consultant with a focus area. Setting our people up for success is our highest priority. We are currently recruiting Consultants whose skills and interests align with the following area:
- Global Business Services and Operating Model Strategy
- This Consultant defines our clients’ organizational, financial, innovation, and strategies to improve margins and efficiently fund growth
- This Consultant enhances our client’s business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability by designing our clients’ roadmap to the future
- This Consultant tackles our clients’ most pressing issues within talent, cost, performance, technology, and real estate management and develops strategies to solve these issues
- Majors or Areas of Study: Business, Finance, International Affairs, Real Estate
· Masters degree with a focus in International Affairs, Public Policy, Finance, Business, or related degree in process (with expected graduation no later than Fall 2022) or completed in these or related areas of study
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong academic standing
- Relevant work experience in consulting for corporate finance and/or a relevant industry
· Preferred experience with Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion Suite, OneStream, TRIRIGA, SAP, Trimble Manhattan, and/or Tableau
· A solid understanding of finance organizations and/or processes
· Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio and other presentation/analysis tools
· Business proficiency in multiple languages preferred
· Ability to travel 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our People and Culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.