Investment Banking Summer Analyst Intern
Capstone Partners Summer Investment Banking Internship
Capstone Partners is a one of the largest and most active independent investment banking firms in the United States. Capstone has a rich 20+ year history of achieving extraordinary results for middle market entrepreneurs, business owners, investors and creditors.
Headquartered in Boston and Denver, Capstone Partners has over 150 professionals across 19 offices in the US, UK and Brazil with a global reach that spans an additional 30 countries. The firm offers a fully integrated suite of corporate finance services, including merger & acquisition, debt & equity private placement, corporate restructuring, valuation & fairness opinion, and financial advisory services. With 16 dedicated industry groups, Capstone Partners delivers sector-specific expertise through large, cross-functional teams on a global basis.
Capstone Partners has been recognized as one of the top investment banks to work for, the top 3 most referred firms, and received “Middle Market Firm of the Year” honors for the past seven years. For more information, visit www.capstonepartners.com.
We are seeking highly motivated undergraduate with a strong work ethic and fundamental accounting and financial skills to join our team this summer. As a summer intern, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting deal teams on all aspects of the transactions (sell-side, buy-side, M&A, private placements, management buyouts, recapitalizations and divestitures)
- Financial and valuation analysis, including public company comparables and precedent transactions analysis
- Capital markets and sector analysis
- Enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program at a top undergraduate institution; rising seniors preferred
- General familiarity with accounting and finance
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic