SHKP Management Trainee Programme (Hong Kong)
We are looking for high-caliber final year students or recent graduates to join us as Management Trainee under programme structure of Property Businesses and Non-property Portfolio Businesses.
Management Trainees of the Property Businesses will have rotations to different departments. On-the-job coaching and action learning are offered to support the trainees’ development of management and functional competence.
- Economic & Property Research
- Financial Investment
- Industrial Leasing
- Residential Leasing
- Retail Leasing / Promotions
- Retail Marketing and Customer Relations
NON-PROPERTY PORTFOLIO BUSINESSES
Besides property, the Group has other portfolio businesses as follows:
- Telecommunications – SmarTone
- Information Technology – SUNeVision
- Transport Infrastructure – Wilson Group
- Retail – YATA
Management Trainees of Non-property Portfolio Businesses will begin at Headquarters and then have separate attachments at two business units in the first 18 months of the programme. Trainee will then be posted at a designated business unit for 18 months of on-the-job training. Throughout the programme, trainees will participate in research projects led by experienced managers and prepare financial reports and support analyses on business while furthering their knowledge in financial control.
The 3-year programme provides trainees with opportunities to gain all-round exposure.
- Mentor programme – Senior executives are assigned as mentors to pass on their expertise and perspectives to help with each trainee’s professional development and career exploration.
- Sponsorships for further study – Trainees will be fully sponsored to acquire professional qualifications. Full sponsorship will also be available for trainees to pursue a Master Degree.
- Classroom training – Comprehensive training curriculum is tailored for trainees to accelerate their development.
To be our Management Trainee, you should possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Strong business acumen with frontline perspective
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency
- Excellency in communication and presentation
- Outgoing personality and ability to learn fast
- High initiative and strong will to succeed
For details and online application submission, please refer to the SHKP Management Trainee Programme webpage: https://mt.shkp.com.
Interested parties please apply by completing the online application form at https://mt.shkp.com/apply-now.
Application deadline: 24 October 2021