Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst
ManTech provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S. defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business for more than 52 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering solutions that support national and homeland security. More than 9,300 talented professionals around the globe make up the ManTech family and nearly half are veterans.
The Technical Exploitation Support Services team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners’ Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation (collection, transmission, prioritization translation, and analysis and dissemination of materials).
Currently, ManTech is seeking a Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst to join our team at the Intelligence Community Campus at 4600 Sagamore Road in Bethesda, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Fusion Analyst shall develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
- Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst shall develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
- Knowledge of media exploitation processes and procedures.
- Conduct all-source analysis for IC/DOD customers/ partners, on a daily basis.
- Perform exploitation of identify attributes identified within media exploitation results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline and 4 or more years of experience DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence.
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II or obtain certification within the first three months of employment.
- Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and analysis.
- Knowledge of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
- Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis.
- Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and methodologies.
- Experience requiring the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis.
- Conduct targeting, pattern of life studies, behavioral analysis, link analysis, and general intelligence analysis on information extracted from the media.
- Conducting multi-source investigations using various databases to further evaluate findings, map relationships, determine foreign travel, analyze Geo-location information, verify user attribution, and independently corroborate the user's background information.
- Use a broad understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and how that information can be used to assist in HUMINT/ CI operations.
- Research, analyze, and recommend complex technical operational approaches, procedures, and systems.
- Review, edit, and improve life cycle documentation and give presentations to customer to include requirements, capabilities, updates, and project statuses.
- Assist customers with the development, analysis, and refinement of business processes to prioritize competing requirements and provide traceability of requirements throughout their life cycle.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI clearance and possess a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph or obtain a CI Polygraph by the start of employment.
ManTech’s Amazing Benefits Include:
• Up to 20 days PTO, plus 10 holidays
• PTO sellback
• PTO carryover of up to 240 hours
• Up to 5% 401k match
• Up to 4 weeks parental leave
• Training and conference opportunities, plus the industry-leading cyber courses to include the Advanced Cyber Training Program (ACTP)
• Tuition assistance (selected BS/MS Degree programs are fully-paid)