Facilities Intern Summer 2022
Who we are!
Raytheon BBN Technologies (BBN) has an opening for a Spring / Summer Facilities intern! This position is based out of our Middletown, RI office. The candidate selected for this position will gain hands-on facilities management experience in a fast-paced, technology driven environment.
What will you do?
- Ship / receive materials and goods
- Arrange new employee offices & assist with office relocations
- General clean-up of storage areas
- Installation of facility accessories (white boards, cork boards)
- Evaluation of EH&S issues
- Assist with movement of furniture & other office items
- Appropriately shred and dispose of documents
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Create drawings and layouts using MS Visio
- Escort visitors around the facility (as required)
- Perform duties and activities at the direction of the facilities manager
What will you need?
- Undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, business management, project management, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME / BENEFICIAL
- General computer software skills with MS Office products
- Ability to work in teams
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.