Global Investment Banking Analyst Program - 2022
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking program encompasses a variety of businesses including: Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Global Capital Markets. The Analyst program is designed to offer you broad and exciting exposure to the full breadth of products and services we offer to our clients and prospects. Your training and development are our top priority, with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support from business members that are leaders in their industry.
This role is based in Houston. When applying the candidate must select Houston as their first location preference.
As an analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for both internal and external client
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communication and interaction team members
- Work with various teams across the firm
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 and June 2022
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- 3.5 minimum GPA preferred
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.