- Masters in Data Science/Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge working with tools, including object-oriented programming (Python, Java), computational analysis tools (R, MATLAB, SPARK-ML), and associated data science libraries
- Knowledge in developing machine learning, data mining, statistical network, natural language processing, text analytics, and graph-based algorithms
- You will be trained on Azure Analytics, Data Engineering, Visualization and software applications,
- Transform data and analysis into informative visualizations and interactive dashboards using open-source and commercially available tools.
- Derive insights and analytic narratives from data and visualizations for effective storytelling and clear communication in response to client research questions.
- Work in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment focused on client deliverables, analysis, and reporting.
- Possess ability to work in teams setting, including as a team lead, and independently