Summer 2022 Information Technology Internship Program at Bath & Body Works
Summer Internship Program Overview
Our internship program is a dynamic group of emerging, high potential rising university seniors who will have the opportunity to participate in a 10-week summer internship at the World’s Leading Fragrance Specialty Retailer.
This internship will provide the opportunity for a comprehensive view of the various functional areas within specialty retail. You will have the opportunity to work along-side and learn from BBW associates who will provide training, development and engagement of your function and our Brand.
Our internship program is a key driver of our early career talent pool through realistic job previews and meaningful projects and assignments. Inclusion means that your ideas and insights will be meaningful and valued in influencing our business. We are looking for interns to learn and support our business strategies through curiosity, a passion for retail and a can-do attitude.
Interns will be given opportunities to develop relationships with each other and key leaders within the BBW brand through functional and brand learning, professional development workshops, social and networking events, community service, and other associate-only experiences offered over the 10-week internship.
Information Technology Program Areas
- Architecture (Data Engineering, Java Development, Integration, Product Owner)
- Project Management Office
- Information Security
To be considered for the the IT Internship program, the following qualifications are desired:
- University current juniors pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Industrial Systems Engineering or related fields
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during summer
- Computer fluency with programs such as O365: Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn, strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage through conflict and problem-solve
- Strong communication and presentation skills; can concisely present complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong passion for retail