Associate, Performance Analyst
This position can be located at New York City, Collegeville, PA, Peapack, NJ or Groton, CT. Relocation package is NOT available.
The Performance Analyst will provide analysis of performance intelligence that drives decision-making and process improvements in the operational execution of our portfolio with a specific focus on clinical trial and regulatory operations processes and quality indicators. Key customers will be lines within Global Product Development (GPD) with a focus on Clinical Development & Operations (CD&O) and Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA). Candidates possess strong analytical skills and the ability to manage technical aspects of data extraction and curation in addition to knowledge of clinical trials and/or regulatory processes. Analysts are detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to respond to multiple, conflicting business needs with urgency and accuracy.
- Provide performance metrics that measure operations and quality in support of stakeholders in Clinical Development & Operations (CD&O) and Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) in Global Product Development (GPD) to be used in the oversight of clinical or regulatory performance.
- Apply business expertise to the definition and use of performance metrics that measure, control and improve operational and quality performance across the portfolio.
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members to measure process control, mitigate operational and quality risk, confirm the effectiveness of process improvement, and identify opportunities for further optimization.
- Design, implement and maintain reports (tools, performance dashboards and presentations) for stakeholders to receive consistent updates, integrating intelligence based on analytical findings or via liaising with subject matter experts.
- Analyze and present data (internal and external sources) to get a clear understanding of our current performance and trends across multiple perspectives including, but not limited to, quality, speed, cost and productivity.
- Provide recommendations following from sound analysis for stakeholder consideration for decision making.
- Adapt metrics to continuously improve value and impact provided to the business.
- Measure performance against established operational targets in line with Pfizer’s vision and goals.
- Analyze data (internal and external sources) to get a clear understanding of performance and trends across multiple perspectives including, but not limited to, quality, speed and cost and productivity.
- Champion a work environment that encourages innovation and strong customer relationship management.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, QCing and verifying data for accuracy and completeness prior to publishing materials to business stakeholders.
- Support team members with ad hoc and ongoing analytics and reporting requests.
- BS degree in computer science, data science, or a relevant discipline required.
- Professional use with Python.
- Extensive experience with dash plotly.
- Expertise in analytics, particularly technical data curation and manipulation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work and collaborate effectively with team.
- Is naturally curious, seeks quality information and provides analyses and recommendations supported by facts.
- Able to effectively visualize patterns to identify KPIs.
- Demonstrated expertise in the manipulation of large data sets, integration of data across multiple sources and data structuring to facilitate analyses.
- Candidate should have strong technical skills including
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel / PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one data visualization tool
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one extraction/manipulation technique/tool
Other Job Details:
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO