Enterprise Research-Customer Experience 2022 Intern
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
The Summer 2022 Internship program at State Farm provides an opportunity for paid internship with a top Fortune 50 Company. The State Farm internship program offers students a unique opportunity to work on projects that have direct application to State Farm's research work.
Customer Experience (CX) is the sum of all interactions a customer has with us. It's every contact the customer has with people, process, product, and the way it's delivered - the full end-to-end experience. A customer-centric organization does more than provide great customer service. It delivers an outstanding customer experience (CX) that meets or exceeds expectations. But it’s impossible to meet customer expectations – let alone exceed them if we don’t understand them. To achieve this goal, we are seeking an intern to join our team!
As An Intern On Our CX Research Team You Will:
- Gain real world experience using quantitative and/or qualitative skills to research company and industry trends related to the customer experience
- Help State Farm develop a holistic view of customers
- Explore existing data and have the opportunity to execute new primary research
- Work with corporate project leads
- Prepare written reports and PowerPoints to present research findings to State Farm management
We Are Looking For The Following:
- Current graduate student
- Pursuing a graduate degree in a research related field (e.g., Statistics, Data Science, Marketing Research, Social Science (Sociology, Organizational/Consumer Psychology), Economics, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking Marketing/Management, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrate ability to gather, interpret, and summarize information from multiple sources
- Quantitative analysis experience (e.g., descriptive statistics, regression)
- Experience analyzing data in statistical programs (e.g., R, SAS, SPSS)
- Qualitative analysis experience preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of business practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Initiative and ability to work independently
What You Can Expect:
- Internship duration and work hours: Our Summer Internship Semester will run from May 23, 2022 - August 5, 2022
- Interns work 38.75 hours per week between 7:30am-4:30pm, M-F
- We are currently working in a Hybrid work environment (combination of days working in the office and remote)
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay and a relaxed dress code
- Direct experience you can leverage for your future career
- An opportunity to learn and network with industry-leading influencers
- A Learning Environment: Mentoring and Development to help you succeed
- We love to give back! Being involved in volunteer opportunities to give back to the community
- A culture that embraces Diversity and Inclusion
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity**