This position will report to the VP/GM who oversees the Target business and manages senior relationship call points, while working closely with the Senior Sales lead for Target.
The Business Analyst/Sales Operations Planner is a critical role to obtain, analyze, and communicate sales information to the Coca-Cola Chief Customer Organization for Target and other special projects/customers as needed. Uses key data such as customer portal sales forecast, Nielsen, and Matrix to provide analysis and management of the Rolling Estimate process each month. Provides analytical support to the team, troubleshooting, and ad hoc business requests. This role will build and maintain cross functional interaction with sales, finance, supply chain, and category operations. This role will interact directly with customer contacts. Products sold by this team include Simply Juices and Ades, Minute Maid Juices and Ades, Gold Peak Tea, fairlife, Odwalla, Nutrition Plan and Honest kids that are delivered through our customers’ warehouse route to market.
- It is critically important for this person to collaborate with customer and sales team to build routines using internal and external data that continually increase forecast accuracy and effectively communicate drivers for any gaps that may occur
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly volume reports for business routines using Matrix or Nielsen in order to track and monitor volume performance and provide key insights and trend analysis. Customers’ data systems are also utilized specific to Target
- Update and maintain Account Executive customer planners utilizing Matrix and Nielsen, and publishing region merchandising calendars
- Create Post Promotional analysis reports for the customer and sales team and send the analytical re-cap on a routine basis
- Assist in some forecast and scenario planning. Ability to identify and understand patterns and interconnectivity of relevant data
- Maintain and communicate the Joint Business Planning reconciliation data file for Annual Business Plan with key customers
- Use customer portal sales forecast, Nielsen and Matrix to provide analysis for management of annual business plan (BP) and rolling estimate (re) processes
- Utilization of Target’s PartnersOnline portal for new item set up, product maintenance, contract submissions and data analysis (IMN, CNA, VMM, MerchIQ, etc)
- Work closely with Acosta to ensure utilization of business planners and integration into financial processes
- Act as troubleshooter and subject matter expert between sales team and Acosta, and sales team and key headquarter functions for specific business and systems request
- First point-of-contact for PO customer service issues and interface with supply chain and customer to manage all product allocations, new item samples, and product recalls
- Work with customer service, supply and transportation to ensure all purchase orders are shipped 100% on time and in full. Notify customer and buyer of any discrepancies and work to correct
- Special projects as needed
- BS/BA (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years’ work experience in sales or sales support area
- Financial and sales analyst experience within Target and their POL system
What We Can Do For You
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Each day we are working to improve efficiency and reporting using top tier platforms which include Alteryx, Power BI, & Tableau.
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business models, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
- Global Reach: We have the most advanced financial modeling that allows for global financial analysis which leads the industry.
Leadership; Microsoft Office; Business Intelligence and Analytics; Communication; Strategy Development; Scorecards; Problem Solving; General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); Project Management; Agile Methodologies; Financial Forecasting; Data Modeling
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.