Supply Chain Rotational Analyst Internship (PetSmart)
Looking for a career you’ll really love? PetSmart is looking for graduating seniors excited to jump start their career through hands-on experience as a Supply Chain Rotational Analyst in our Phoenix Home Office. Through this rotational program, you will gain a range of experience to help you be successful in more specific roles within PetSmart’s Supply Chain department. As the foundation for all of PetSmart’s operations, associates at our Phoenix Home Office thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Engage in a program that will prepare you for future responsibilities in the Supply Chain department at PetSmart.
- Utilize critical thinking skills through information gathering and problem solving.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business partners to achieve and deliver business results.
- Deliver detail orientated work on time and within budget.
- Analyze data and trends and formulates in-depth recommendations or solutions.
- Manage and plan complex project schedules.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Graduating Senior (December 2021 or May 2022)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Retail, Supply Chain, Operations, or other Business discipline.
- Solid critical thinking ability; analytical skills are highly utilized in this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Previous internship or work experience in a distribution/warehousing, retail, or supply chain capacity is strongly preferred.
- Must be motivated, flexible, detail-oriented, with strong organizational and team skills.
- Passion for Supply Chain and Operations Management.
About the Culture
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Connect and socialize with other PetSmart associates early in their career as part of the StartSmart associate resource group.
- Build relationships with a group of diverse-minded, fun, and inclusive teammates.
- Grow and develop. PetSmart associates have access to in-person and online learning and development opportunities year-round.
- Make a difference! Outside of making a difference to pet parents, Phoenix Home Office associates also have the opportunity to volunteer in our community with eight paid hours of volunteer time per year.
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- PetSmart benefits: Tuition reimbursement, health care, associate discounts, and much more!
- Enjoy our campus amenities: “Top Dog” gym fitness center, dog park, Starbucks station, Sit&Stay Café.
*Please note: On-Campus amenities are currently limited and/or closed due to Covid-19.