Services Analyst Internship (PetSmart)
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Services team this summer as a Services Analyst Intern and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze and improve through customer experience
- Work cross-functionally, be innovative and share your ideas
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business
- Present recommendations and ideas to PetSmart executives and leaders
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Junior status (Dec 2022 or May 2023 graduation)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Retail, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- You like working with teams - you love people!
- You excel at Excel and are comfortable with formulas
- Solid critical thinking ability and use of analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
About the Culture
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers*
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options*
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day
*Please note: On-Campus Amenities are currently limited and/or closed due to Covid-19.