Accounts Payable Analyst
Benefits we offer our employees:
· Generous time off – starting at 3 weeks of annualized PTO (first year is prorated based on start date), 9 company holidays plus 2 floating holidays
· 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan – Company makes automatic 2% contribution of eligible pay plus matching contributions of 50% up to the first 6% of eligible pay you contribute.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan valued at approximately 4-6% of eligible earnings which includes dividend payments after 3 year vesting period
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) beginning first day of employment; company funds a portion of HSA for high deductible health plans
· Company paid Life & Disability Insurance including: Short term, Long Term, and Life
· Great Tuition Reimbursement program to support undergraduate or graduate programs available to all employees
Execute the process of accounts payable vouchering thru the business system on a daily basis.
• Manage the auto-vouchering process, identify instances where auto-vouchering was not able to be completed and work to improve process, procedures and tools to maximize auto-vouchering capability
• Communicate with Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations teams to understand and address issues with regards to processing invoices invoices
• Monitor, investigate and address vendor inquires received through AP mailboxes
• Review and quantify effect of vendor requested payment term changes and discuss with Treasury Manager
• Coordinate needed vendor changes with Master Data team
Manage weekly cash disbursement process
• Process payment run through ACH, wires, checks, and active pay
• Administer active pay program (ie sending credit card information to vendor)
• Review and approve ACH positive pay and check positive pay
• Post appropriate cash movements to the ledger in SAP
• Work with Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations teams members to administer quarter-end cash management process.
• Manage listing of vendors who are exempt from quarter-end cash management policies
Administer the expense payment software, Expensewire
• Review all expense reports, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Address exceptions to policies with various team members.
• Coordinate with Treasury Manager to update travel policy, as needed, to reflect changes in travel environment.
• Administer employee changes within system, including set up new accounts and reset passwords
Perform necessary AP detail account maintenance as needed
• Maintain GRIR (goods receipt, no invoice receipt) account, review and clear items in the Accounts Payable detail on the vendors accounts