Financial Services Leadership Rotation Program - Management Associate
Job Description Summary
Are you driven to lead, improve your management skills and take on greater challenges while helping an organization achieve key business goals? Our Financial Services Leadership Rotation Program (FSLRP) offers strategic developmental rotation assignments in key business segments where you’ll be evaluated on your technical, strategic and leadership abilities. If you are eager in continuing to learn, grow and advance your professional career now, we want to hear from you!
The program has been designed to develop and enhance leadership competencies required for the future. Assignments are designed and prioritized by the top Financial Services leaders from across the Enterprise and are customized to meet the developmental goals and preferences of the program participants.
The FSLRP consists of three cross-functional, cross-company rotations within Strategy, Operations, Product, Innovation and Sales. Applicants are selected from the top universities in the country and must meet exacting requirements for acceptance into the program.
- Tailored Orientation: The program begins with an extensive orientation period that is customized to prepare associates for success in the financial services industry.
- Mentoring and Coaching: Executive mentors from our financial leadership team provide one-on-one leadership development and career advice throughout the program and beyond. Coaching and feedback is a cornerstone of the Nationwide culture and is provided before, during and after each rotation assignment.
- Meaningful Assignments: FSLRP Associates develop and build capabilities through challenging, relevant & varied rotation assignments and training. Cross-functional assignments, project ownership and leadership exposure are the foundation of the program experience. Rotations are high-impact, high profile assignments designed to meet the career interests of the associates and needs of the business.
- Program Results: The program accelerates top talent ready and able to take on critical positions in people and/or project leadership by gaining expertise across multiple value chains.
- Continuous Learning: FSLRP provides additional training/development experiences specifically tailored to each associate throughout the entire program.
- Professional Networking: Associates take part in one-on-one meetings with Nationwide leaders. Additional networking opportunities will provide associates exposure to senior executives and leaders from across the organization to gain knowledge and relationships beyond Finance.
Typical Skills And Experiences
Education: MBA with a concentration in finance is required; solid academic achievement
License/Certification/Designation: . Industry licenses/designations are desirable (e.g., Series 6, CLU, CIMA, CFP, CFA, etc.).
Experience: At least three years of relevant professional or managerial experiences.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Proven leadership, communication and analytical skills; the ability to think critically and strategically; a strong commitment to learning and teamwork.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates Nationwide Values.
Overtime Eligibility: Not Eligible (Exempt)
Working Conditions: Normal office environment; non-standard and/or extended hours and or weekends as assignments necessitate; occasional travel; ability to relocate to Columbus, Ohio, required for initial hire.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.