Goodwin Consulting Group, Inc (GCG) is a growing, Sacramento-based firm specializing in fiscal, market, and economic analysis of land development and conversion, with particular expertise in the preparation, implementation, and administration of public infrastructure financing strategies. GCG has provided services to both public and private sector clients on some of the most unique and exciting projects in the western United States. The principals of GCG have more than 100 years of combined experience in the industry, and the firm has established a reputation for quality work products provided by expert staff members.
The Financial Analyst position at GCG provides a unique opportunity to (i) make immediate contributions as a key team player, and (ii) become a recognized expert in an industry on a timeline dictated primarily by your own efforts and achievement. Candidates should have excellent analytical skills, an acute attention to detail, and a desire for promotional opportunities directly related to personal performance.
- Financial analysis, including detailed spreadsheet work
- Research and data collection and analysis
- Preparation and review of reports and other documents
- Meetings and coordination with clients and project teams
- Learning from, and providing support to, GCG principals
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with an emphasis in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Accounting
- Expertise in Excel and Word; proficiency in Power Point
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
To apply: send a resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.