- Work closely with IT and Business team to understand information requirements and business rules.
- Conduct data analysis as per project requirements
- Ability to convert business requirement into meaningful and explanatory visualization
- Understand and review various source specification documents and define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources
- Create mockup layout design and wireframes using visualization features available in Tableau
- Good in data Storytelling and chart optimization.
- Define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources.
- Ability to interpret data and analyze results using statistical technique's
- Computer Engineering (CE), Computer Science (CS) or Software Engineering (SE), Information Technology, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Math, Physics, Statistics
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, Information Systems. Knowledge of one programming language is a must (preferable Python)
- Strong Knowledge and experience of writing queries in SQL and query optimization
- Knowledge of statistics and basic data analytics concepts to derive information from data. Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and techniques is a plus.
- Strong analytical ability to collect data from different sources, analyze it and present it to stakeholders
- Exposure to BI tools, Data Visualization, ETL concepts and application.
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocation