SAP IBP Consultant
CloudPaths delivers solutions that aid our clients’ journeys to cloud-based architectures, amplifying and aligning the benefits of Cloud to achieve their business goals. Our agile processes and highly responsive teams allow us to focus on the unique challenges of our customers, building frictionless capabilities, using select industry leading digital technologies and cloud platforms, aimed at transforming their operations and delivering a superior customer experience.
At CloudPaths, we build an environment that is collaborative, satisfying and rewarding. We believe that you are our brand ambassadors, building credibility and ensuring customer delight. Our culture creates an ecosystem that makes you feel part of an extended family, encouraging you to reach your personal and professional goals. In the post pandemic world supply chains are hugely disrupted. 87% of supply chain leaders plan to invest in creating more resilient and agile planning frameworks. At CloudPaths you will have the opportunity to train, certify and get on the job experience for this ever more important business function in todays digital world. At CloudPaths we always promote a healthy work-life balance with options for flexible work hours and remote working in addition to other benefits. So, join us in creating and fostering a career and a strong presence in the digital world!
Position: SAP IBP Consultant
CloudPaths is committed to providing career opportunities for fresh graduates. We encourage Bachelors and Masters students who are interested in pursuing a career in Cloud-based technologies to utilize CloudPaths as a platform for building their career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Based on qualification and verve to adapt to new technologies, responsibilities may vary between Functional and Technical career paths. The initial period of 3-6 months will be mostly online and self–paced learning and training to lead to relevant certifications. After the training/certification is obtained you will be inducted.
· Build, develop, and maintain a statistical monthly forecast using SAP IBP
· Utilize sales plans, distribution changes, shipment history, competitor activities and marketing plans to routinely update forecasts
· Reports on Forecast Accuracy and does necessary analysis to determine root cause of error to continuously improve Forecast Accuracy & Bias
· Influence and drive alignment with Marketing, Sales Operations, and Finance to develop forecasts for New Items against the Innovation Plan.
· Facilitates both Pre-Demand Review & Demand Review Meetings to drive a consensus with Sales, Marketing, and Finance
· Collaborate with Supply Planning on emerging supply related issues
· Build & maintain relevant demand planning reports to support the Supply Chain Department
· Set Up new Items and oversee item maintenance in SAP IBP
· Works closely with Sales Operations to understand customer performance, promotional activity, distribution changes and discontinued products for incorporation into monthly forecasts
· Understanding of how a demand forecast impacts Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and the Business.
· SAP/IBP experience is a plus
· Fluency in English
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology or equivalent
· Self-starter, sense of urgency and strong collaborative team player
· Sound understanding of concepts and principles in Sales/Marketing and working knowledge of the same in Finance and Supply Chain.
· Outstanding organization, communication, presentation, collaboration, relationship building and management skills.
· Strategic Thinking: Ability to recognize and develop sustainable solutions while considering long-term and short-term impact of actions when making choices.
CloudPaths is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment irrespective of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are an E-verified Organization.