Cyber Software Analyst
Cyber Software Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
GRSi, the 2021 Maryland Tech Council Government Contractor of the Year, is experiencing industry-leading growth. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country for seven years and are led by Maryland’s 2019 CEO of the Year. As part of our growth, we are searching for a Cyber Software Analyst. This position is based in Bethesda, MD.
You will be responsible for software security lifecycle management, receiving requests for whitelisting software applications, researching the product, and known vulnerabilities, handling remediation, and recommending whitelist additions to the CISO and ISSO. The process includes tracking whitelisted software over the evolving threat landscape and subsequent remediation or removal of products. This position will also assist the cyber team in certificate renewals, licensing issues, and other vulnerability remediation, communication, and cyber-related customer desktop support as needed.
- Work closely with cross-functional development teams to support them in improving software security and provide solutions to improve overall system quality.
- Assist in the interpretation of static, dependency, and web application scanning results and code reviews and tailor responses to critical, high, medium findings, and false positives.
- Track open security issues and follow up with the development teams to provide guidance on managing software vulnerability remediation
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and appropriate technical certifications.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, and remediation techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and/or Mac operating systems.
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures.
- Ability to communicate concerns clearly and effectively to other teams.
- Able to obtain a Government Public Trust Clearance.
Innovation, Collaboration, and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full-spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunities.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition) citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2021 – Government Contractor of the Year, MD Tech Council, Multi-Year Top5 Tech Company*
*2020 – Inc. Magazine Fastest-Growing Companies, 6x Honoree*
*2020 – G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 – MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 & 27001:2013 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*
Requisition ID: 6851