Rotational - Supply Chain Analyst - 80643
TE Connectivity's Procurement Business Process Teams develop and deploy procurement processes, systems, reporting and audits compliance. They drive continuous improvement throughout the procurement function, develop and maintain procurement systems, tools and databases such as vendor master files, e-procurement quotation tool, procurement web page, supplier portal, SharePoint and the like. They conduct regular external benchmarking to stay abreast of procurement best practices, run procurement reports and perform analysis to identify trends, opportunities, threats and needed course correction as well as lead facilitation of procurement training and development.
As part of the rotation program, you will also participate in the ASPIRE Program. This is a two-year learning journey that will allow you to learn and work together with young professionals across your region through a mix of virtual and face-to-face sessions, utilizing both internal TE programs and external leadership and business development. You will also have the opportunity to build your network by meeting senior leaders and fellow participants from different functions and business units across the globe. You will also be assigned to smaller learning groups or pods where focused group coaching is provided with collaborative application work for you to accelerate your ability to apply your learning experience in real work applications.
ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS - Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities.
FORMAL MENTORING PROGRAM - Senior leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT - This project allows associates to accomplish an important operations objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI.
ROTATION WEEK - Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM - Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
VISIBILITY EVENTS - Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership.
LEADERSHIP SPEAKER SERIES - Monthly senior leader calls aimed at developing leadership skills, networking and career development discussions.
Supply Chain professionals are an integral part of our organization and we are committed to hiring the right talent to grow and develop. During your time in Supply Chain Program you may rotate into a variety of Supply Chain positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Materials Planning, Operations Associate, Supply Chain Analyst, and Supply Chain Associate.
A Day in the Life
- Timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels.
- Coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the
- establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals
What your background should look like:
- Must be graduating (or recently graduated) between December 2021 and June 2022 from a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or another related major.
- Must be able to start the position in June 2022
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring Sponsorship
A requirement of this program is flexibility to relocate anywhere within the US during and after the program. TE offers relocation assistance to assist with any required moves for this program.
See below for a list of the potential locations
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Fremont, CA
- Milpitas, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Berwyn, PA
- Middletown, PA
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets