Data Analyst (Entry Level)
We are looking to hire an Entry-level Data Engineer for our direct client in Dallas, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity for someone ready to learn and utilize their skill set in the database. The candidate will have a chance to learn and develop their skills by working on assignments as part of an Agile Team guided by more senior developers and Architects
F1OPT candidates are welcome only if they have the required experience.
Mode of Interview:
- First video screening by using a platform called Ducknowl
- Zoom calls with hiring managers
- Schedule and Monitor Batch and near real-time data pipelines
- Unit testing and troubleshooting
- Understanding technical design and executing technical requirements
- Supporting day to day BI operational tasks
- Work with Business and Data Analysts to implement data models and calculate critical business KPIs to use the broader business for reporting and analytics.
- Understanding of cloud technologies in Azure, Talend Cloud, etc
- Experience in SaaS environments – Snowflake Ecosystem Tools, Technology Partner Offerings
- Knowledge of BI tools - Power BI, Tableau
- Knowledge of DevOps tools - Github, Jenkins, Atlassian Tools, VS Code, Airflow
- Knowledge of MDM tools - Reltio, Riversand, etc