Advanced Design Analytics Methodology Engineer, Entry Level
Job Description Summary
NXP is looking for an Advanced Analytics and Software Methodology engineer within Design Enablement organization. The mission of the "Design Enablement" organization is to work closely with project design teams to define and develop advanced techniques and methods required to meet our project needs. This international organization defines and supports all Digital design methodologies globally, across the entire company. The candidate will contribute, within an international team, to the development, deployment and support of flows and tools used in NXP for New Product Development.
Job goal for this position is to develop an NXP internal Machine Learning infrastructure that is flexible enough to be used for cross-domain applications, and to assist NXP design engineers in applying advance machine learning algorithms and analytics to their design problems.
The Role’s responsibilities will include:
- Defining and deploying how Data is stored and retrieved in the context of the ML Infrastructure.
- Understanding the design data and problem spaces to ensure that the ML Infrastructure can efficiently handle and process the data.
- Development of Machine Learning based applications to solve design problems and provide greater insight to our teams.
- Instrument NXP design flows such that necessary data is collected from them and stored in the NXP Data Lake for analysis.
- drive the technical aspects of concept, design, implementation, and validation of machine learning models applied to NXP NPIs design
- Assist design engineers in applying ML to solve their problems.
- translation of customer requirements into ML system architecture and design specification
- find creative solutions together with chip design teams to deliver best in class products
- perform reviews of design, methods, and results to ensure specification compliancy
- Lead to drive end to end solutions
- technical university degree in a related field
- Proven record in applying ML techniques, developing applications and ML products that have been deployed at scale.
- Proven experience with ML model creation, training, and optimization
- Proven experience with embedded machine learning
- Comprehensive understanding of model quantization and deployment on NXP NPIs
- Experience with VLSI design is a plus.
- Experience with ML applied to VLSI data is a plus.
- provide leadership skills
- provide solid English skills
- team player eager to develop best in class products
- Excellent programming skills in Tcl, Python, Perl, Shell Scripting
- Experience with data management (DesignSync/GIT)
- Practical knowledge of UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Proactive communication within the team, with customers, and vendors.
- excellent communication and documentation skills
- Customer oriented and motivated attitude.
- Flexible, ability to adapt to schedule changes.
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a global team.
- Curiosity to extend the impact of its mission to all design stages
- accurate working style with attention to details