Business Operations Analyst
Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
We are looking for a diligent and self-motivated Business Operations Analyst to be in charge of conducting extensive, accurate analyses of the organization's existing business operations. As a Business Operations Analyst you will perform gap analysis, support data collection, and gather documentation. You will also analyze cross-departmental business processes for efficiency.
Within this entry-level role, you will be gathering data and developing solutions to meet business needs along with assisting with business development tasks as needed. You will also be participating in company meetings, sharing your ideas to improve the current business model and increase profitability. You will follow strict company procedures and report their progress to the Business Operations Manager of their team.
If you have excellent time management skills, communication skills and a strong attention to detail this may be the role for you.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Document requirements for various projects and products and communicate them clearly and effectively to Softheon staff and stakeholders.
- Assist with analytics performed by the product management team.
- Assist with documentation requirements involved with product enhancements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with Product Managers to define and solve issues.
- Write detailed reports based on your recommendations and communicate your findings (in writing and through presentations) to upper management.
- Identify new opportunities, service improvements and cost reduction.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, or Informational Technology required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience required.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with healthcare or technology is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with and creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documents.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and automate solutions to resolve data patterns and trends in exception queues.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.