Business Operations Associate Analyst (New Grad)
About Our Cybersecurity Group:
Cybersecurity provides enterprise-wide, risk-based security and continuity programs to meet changing internal and external threat landscapes. They seek to be the best-in-class at the physical, cyber security, network, application, and data security layers.
As a New College Grad, job duties and projects could include:
- Working closely with resource managers and work-stream leaders to ensure compliance with Visa’s hiring process.
- Data entry and data maintenance related to headcount management and hiring processes.
- Own and provide data in support of management reporting activities.
- Provide support for Organization events (Employee events, All-Staff meetings, training events, etc.). Including (but not limited to) planning, event management, day-of-event support as needed, etc.
- Support the organization’s Employee Engagement goals, which could include hands-on event management for EE activities and events.
- Resolve issues related to headcount data.
- Provide support to Hiring Managers as they work through hiring processes.
- Manage organization distribution lists and MS Teams memberships
- Assist with Branded merchandise orders and distribution in support of Employee Engagement efforts, local events and general on-boarding of new hires
- Participate in development or deployment of Tools supporting workforce management activities (corporate initiatives and tools, databases, etc.)
- Assist with Training assignments for Cybersecurity professional development efforts