Analyst, Client Services
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $317 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $174 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The general purpose of this position is to prepare client reporting and gain knowledge of markets and strategies. The analyst will prepare meeting presentation materials; assist with consultant databases; respond to RFP/RFI requests and due diligence questionnaires; complete special projects as needed; and provide general support to the Client Services team. Organizational skills are a priority, as high quality work is expected in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills, and/or relevant industry-related experience
- Interest in achieving or working toward an advanced degree (e.g., MBA) or professional designation (e.g., CFA) is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.