Logistics Account Representative
As a Account Representative for Propak, you are the Head Problem Solver, the Master of Quick Decisions, and Entrepreneur for your book of business. You are the one-and-only as far as your customers and carriers are concerned -- making sure freight is picked up and delivered across North America, 24/7/365. If you have an unbelievable work ethic (we're talking top 10% of anyone you know), the drive for financial freedom, and skin thick enough for making cold-calls -- then this might be the sales career for you. Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Essential Functions Statement(s) *
- Administers and coordinates loads to ensure timely shipment of product.
- Ensures timely processing of all orders.
- Works with suppliers to ensure proper pricing.
- System Maintenance of customer contacts and files.
- Position works closely with accounting to ensure proper invoicing and accurate transactions.
- Works closely with Vendors, Carriers, Customers and Account Manager to ensure the highest level of service and support.
- Assists in the negotiations and administration of contracts with outside vendors and customers.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures. * Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
Education: Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school): Required Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Transportation- Logistics
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Customer Service Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Products Certifications & Licenses: Vaild Driver licenses