Yield Management Analyst
LOCATION: Santa Clarita, California
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess is the world’s leading international premium cruise line and tour company, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Princess has introduced Medallion Class Vacations. This award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless, personalized vacation.
We’re looking for an amazing Yield Management Analyst to support our sister brand, Cunard. Cunard is one of the oldest and most famous ocean liners in the world. You’ll be responsible for managing pricing and inventory for a set of product trades for both North America, Asia and South America Markets.
Here’s a summary of what Cunard is looking for in its Yield Management Analyst. Is this you?
- Develop and propose public standard and restricted fares, groups and negotiated fares, net-net, interline, TA, and Friends and Family rates. This includes coordinating and managing fare difference between standard, restricted, net and negotiated fares
- Develop reports, analysis, price/yield models, and forecasts. Prepare statistical reports; analyses and interprets data; develops ad hoc inventory reports; make recommendations on action to optimize revenues. Conduct daily inventory and booking performance analysis
- Coordinate with UK office on program launch, fare comparisons, passenger sourcing and changes to policy and government fees and taxes. Coordinate the building of fare tables, promotions, and other system requirements for campaigns and/or program launch
- Participate in weekly REV-MAN call with UK team to align in global strategy for driving demand and optimizing revenue
- Prepare weekly trading highlights and needs for sales and marketing to action
- Support Sales Team. Review concession/exclusive offer requests and provide recommendations to Director of Revenue Management. Provide Cunard Academy opportunity and monitor space once released
- Coordinate with marketing team on promotional plans and review marketing collateral for consumers to ensure accuracy
- Answer inquiries and provide support for Cunard Customer Service, Cunard Groups and Cunard Cruise Vacation Planners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Statistics, or related fields
- Minimum 3 years in revenue optimization, analysis, and financial management
- Minimum 2-year experience in seasonal project management
- Experience in presenting to cross functional teams
- Minimum 2 years in creation and distribution of weekly and ad-hoc reports
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Public speaking and ability to work well with teammates both within the department and with cross functional teams
- Contributor in a regularly scheduled team meetings, brain storming and planning
- Some leadership experience with regular or seasonal projects
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- 5+ years in related experience in analysis, financial management, or revenue optimization
- Equivalent of 1 year of weekly presentation to management level audience
- Creation and interpretation of reports using large scale data in either tableau, MS Excel or MS Access
- Experience with creating reports in Tableau
- Advanced skill in data mining and comfortable with managing large data in Excel
- Mid-level skill with Microsoft Access
- Proven leadership skill with specific tasks or projects.
- Regular collaborative work with international and cross functional teams.
- Cruise and Travel Privileges for You and Your Family
- Health Benefits
- Flex Friday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training & Professional Development
- Rewards & Incentives
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibilities and top priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, the people in the communities we touch and serve, and our shipboard and shoreside employees. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at:
Princess is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact email@example.com