Cloud Security Analyst / SaaS Research Engineer - OPT/CPT
- You will be assigned diverse tasks related to modern cloud security mechanisms implemented in the Industry. You are expected to be very well versed with the following skills:
- Python 3 scripting
- Data encryption techniques (At rest and in motion)
- Cloud services architectures
- Knowledge of L7 networking and information on how to interpret network traffic headers
- Experience with other Basic understanding of common network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and FTP
- Basic understanding of Web Applications
- Experience with tools like Wireshark, Fiddler proxy
- Knowledge of data discovery and classification through multiple machine learning algorithms
- Basic knowledge of NIST frameworks and popular data security compliances like PCI-DSS & ISO 27001
- Basic knowledge of CDN, DLP & CASB
- Must have hands-on experience over Linux OS
You will get a chance to work with one of the most experienced teams in the CASB industry and will get a glimpse of all the effort involved in building a CASB industry-leading product.
Master's/Bachelor's Degree with valid OPT/CPT or any valid work status. Good communication
- Free Health Insurance.
- Free Training (Upgrade).
- Free Accommodation