Digital Producer / Account Manager / Project Manager
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Enough knowledge to pass a skills test in either web development or online marketing (SEO or PPC)
- Interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience presenting professional materials to clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, marketing, or other similar programs
- Experience with project management or account management for multiple clients
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, SalesForce, etc
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while being highly organized and detail-oriented
- A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Big Commerce and Magento (preferred)
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS (preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (preferred)
- Proficiency in SEO, Google Ads (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS
- As a digital producer, you will be responsible for ongoing management of SEO and design/development accounts
- Assisting and reviewing the development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks
- Attending regular client meetings (as required) and participating in kick off calls/specialty calls with new clients
- Organizing internal strategy meetings to discuss client campaign strategies as a team
- Acting as a creative liaison between the client and team
- Responding promptly and reliably to client communication within 2 hours
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to the team
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team before passing them off to clients
- Ensuring that any project deliverables are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Keeping project management based software and tasks up to date
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Upselling accounts by making recommendations to current clients regarding their website design and any additional online marketing strategies
- Closing-out projects and collecting final payment