Business System Analyst
· Document requirements, support development and testing for software implementation.
· Improve the efficiency of team operations through lean process design and implementation of process automation.
· Lead deployment site visits, led executive briefings, conducted leadership training sessions.
· Provide quality assurance and oversight during development of cloud based custom application to track agency level project requirements,
· Manage internal training initiatives for large geographically distributed team of two dozen consultants including hosting bi-weekly trainings, creating knowledge repository, and managing a team web forum to ensure our customers receive high value service from our experts.
· Lead business process workshops, fit gap analysis, customizations and requirement changes.
· Provide deployment metrics to program leadership and client stakeholders across numerous deployment releases.
· Act as SME liaison between the project and other government agencies, respond to system questions, issues, and errors handling
· Conduct process improvements workshops, develop and document the integration of ERP systems.
· Prepare and review training contents, end-user training artifacts and presentation developed specifically for instructor-led training and workshop, computer-based training courses and process improvements.
· Manage risks through effective contingency plans and proper escalation.
· Troubleshoots and resolves issues, responds to end user issues escalated from the service desk, provides reports and recommendations to management on an ongoing basis
· Must be U.S. Citizen, No Dual Citizen and undergo background check.
· Work location is in Arlington, Crystal City and Ft Belvoir VA.
· Basic – Intermediate level of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to create publications such as white papers, one-pagers, and presentations on software overviews, user performances, and data-driven metrics.
· Comfortable in handling and managing large datasets of critical information
· Ability to travel if necessary to client sites in both domestic and international locations.
· Basic understanding of dashboards and software like Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft, ERP systems or PowerBI would be an added benefit.