Please see posting for more details:
- Create and maintain a variety of system reports, data queries, scripts, workflow, and automated tasks using structured query language and various database management tools.
- Build visually appealing and simple-to-navigate dashboards to track Department performance.
- Conduct data analysis, troubleshoot technical issues, and inform process changes.
- Demonstrated coursework and/or experience with SQL
- Familiarity with handling large n data sets and an understanding of data structures
- Exposure to one or more of the following software packages is highly desirable: Python, R, Tableau, Esri, Java, etc...