Summer 2022 - Supply Chain Internship
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world’s most valued gold mining business by finding, developing and operating the best assets with the best people. At Nevada Gold Mines we are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. We will be notifying candidates of our selections starting Jan 2022
Our interns will have an opportunity to complete challenging and rewarding projects in their field of study, working side by side with our professionals in the field. By applying for an internship opportunity, you may be considered for an internship at any one of our Nevada Gold Mines locations.
- Must be able to complete an internship lasting a minimum of ten (10) weeks between May 1 and September 1, 2022.
- Must be enrolled in school for the Fall 2022 semester (proof of enrollment required).
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (transcripts required).
- Must be able to pass Nevada Gold Mines’ pre-employment physical, which includes drug and alcohol testing as well as metals testing (where applicable).
What We Can Offer You
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- An Opportunity to transform Traditional Mining into the future of Digital Mining
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across Nevada Gold Mine locations
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
About Nevada Gold Mines
Nevada Gold Mines is a joint venture between Barrick Gold Corporation (61.5%) and Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (38.5%), combining their significant assets across Nevada to create the single largest gold-producing complex in the world and realize the full potential of these mines through synergies and best-in-class operational improvements.
The massive mining operation comprises 8 mines along with their associated infrastructure and processing facilities that produced an estimated 4 million ounces of gold in 2018. Three of these assets are Tier One gold mines: Barrick’s Cortez; the combination of Barrick’s Goldstrike and Newmont Goldcorp’s Carlin; and the combination of Barrick’s Turquoise Ridge and Newmont Goldcorp’s Twin Creeks. In addition, Barrick’s Goldrush-Fourmile project has the potential to become the fourth Tier One asset in this portfolio. The new JV is expected to generate around $5 billion in cost savings over the next five years. Nevada Gold Mines is operated by Barrick.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.