Operations Leadership Development Program
The Role: The Operations Leadership Development Program is intended to develop talented leaders within our sourcing, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, continuous improvement, warehouse, shop floor, scheduling, and logistics functions.
While in the program, Rotational employees will acquire the skills and abilities needed to lead a team and to continuously improve our Operations functions. With this leadership development focus, Rotational team members will be set with higher expectations during and after the program. Deep, diverse experience is critical to the future success of program graduates.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Our program consists of three 1-year assignments starting at one of our Xylem sites
- The 3rd year’s rotation will be with an International facility! (Europe, Asia, or Mexico)
- Upon successful completion of the program, a new/advanced role will be identified based on your performance in the 3 years and your preferences on location taken into consideration.
- The three 1 year rotations will be in three different focus areas.
- Focus areas include: Sourcing, Purchasing, Planning, Scheduling, Logistics, Operations, Transportation, Warehouse, Shop Floor, and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Site relocations between rotations are dependent on business needs and employee needs.
- Greenbelt, APICS CPIM certifications are encouraged and sponsored by Xylem throughout the programs rotations.