Program Manager - Global Program Adoption (GPA) - Early in Career Opportunity!
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale helps our customers – who make smartphones, supercomputers, virtual reality headsets, autonomous vehicles and more – transform their ideas into reality. Our innovations Make Possible® a Better Future.
Inside our company, we apply the idea of make possible as we work together. We value our people and teams who turn possibilities into reality by advancing our strategy, accomplishing great things and empowering others. We are deeply committed to fostering a Culture of Inclusion where every person knows they belong, feels empowered to bring their whole self to work, and is inspired to grow.
If you’re looking for a great place to grow your career, consider Applied Materials. With the data explosion and new investment in semiconductors, it’s an exciting place to be.
Applied’s Global Program Adoption (GPA) team is actively recruiting a dynamic Program Manager to facilitate the execution, delivery, feedback, and certifications of our world class programs across the organization. A key part of this position is the management of our Change Management (CM) Certification Program.
- Support the Program Executive Sponsor and Instructor in preparation and execution of courses
- Manage program scheduling, ordering materials, and onsite logistics (room set-up, food, etc.)
- Lead activities, present information, and answer questions in a virtual and in person environment
- Deliver the best possible experience for program participants by aiding completion of exercises, answering questions and fostering a learning environment that is conducive and supportive of adult learners
- Create, conduct, and analyze surveys and program assessments using Portal, Opinio, Microsoft Forms
- Monitor program feedback and proactively address concerns and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with team to build Certified Change Practitioner network and facilitate Microsoft Teams site
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, or related field
- Good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Proactive communicator with robust written and verbal communication skills
- Pays close attention to detail and demonstrates strong organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Virtual Meeting Software (Zoom, Teams, PollEv, Kahoots)
- Self-starter with critical thinking and problem-solving skills who takes ownership of tasks
- Flexible and adaptable mindset who thrives in a results-driven culture
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 50%
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.