2022 University Graduate - Sales Operations Analyst
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Adobe is looking for an analyst to join our Americas Sales Operations team, supporting our Growth organization. Sales Operations Managers (SOMs) work directly with field leadership teams, providing timely analytics and business insights to drive successful performance against established business metrics. We are trusted business advisors that serve as critical members of our field organizations, driving operational cadence, go-to-market planning and execution. The ideal candidate will have a background in data & analytics, building complex Excel models and leveraging BI reporting while being able to effectively connect with executive leaders to inspire change and performance to company targets.
What you'll Do
- Work as a key member of the field leadership team, providing timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Drive business change by developing a keen understanding of the business, identifying core focus areas through data driven insights, and building trust with business partners
- Partner with the field to craft and establish GTM strategy, be responsible for the modeling and implementation of sales territories and quota setting
- Actively identify operational issues and design solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams
- Work closely with other SOMs to share knowledge, methodologies and facilitate standardization across the field organization
What you need to succeed
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with BI and Analysis tools: Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status