Campus Undergraduate Operations Excellence - Organizational Change Management Full-Time Consultant, Los Angeles
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking entry-level consultants for our Operations Excellence – Organizational Change Management practice. Operations Excellence (OpEx) is the optimization engine of West Monroe. OpEx Consultants succeed in the evolving global marketplace by helping our clients realize the enduring benefits of business, process, and organizational optimization. OpEx consultants work side-by-side with client teams to deliver best practices and transform operations related to business and technology. OpEx Consultants are an integral part of full-lifecycle projects, including strategy & planning, business process optimization, technology implementation and change management. OpEx consultants build a foundation of business process knowledge and industry expertise, while gaining hands-on experience with supporting technologies.
OpEx Organizational Change Management practice is a powerful partnership offering that helps our clients and customers achieve benefits of business, process, and organizational optimization by decreasing business disruption and helping clients gain real, sustainable adoption and long-term integration of changes.
Consultants in our Operations Excellence – Organizational Change Management practice have these primary responsibilities:
- Drive overall change management for large transformational projects
- Identify and document organizational impacts of change initiatives
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and perform stakeholder analysis
- Support change management strategy development across the focuses of Vision & Value, Leadership Engagement, Communications, Organization Alignment, Training & Support and Change Readiness & Sustainment
- Ensure readiness for planned changes by executing communications and training
- Implement change management techniques to drive adoption
- Create communications and training plans
- Identify change risks and develop mitigation strategies. Could include focuses on leadership engagement, organization alignment and governance
- Design & develop training materials and help deliver training
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with client representatives at all levels
- Enthusiastic, friendly, motivated, and positive team builder
- Desire for continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in progress with an anticipated graduation date between December 2021 and July 2022
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without limitation
- Ability to Travel Monday - Thursday (weekly) up to 50%
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
About West Monroe
West Monroe is a national consulting firm that was born in technology but built for business—partnering with companies in transformative industries to deliver real, measurable results. Technology is who we are, it is not something we bolted on overnight, and we believe it is one of the greatest enablers of business value. That’s why we work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams that blend industry expertise with deep operational and technology capabilities to create quantifiable, financial value for our clients. Our 1,500 employees based in seven offices across the United States also own 100% of our business, so when you partner with us you know we are committed—because your success is our success. Our undeniably different approach breeds undeniable results. Visit WMP.com to learn more.