Inside Sales Reporting Analyst (HID2383)
An Amazing Career Opportunity for an Inside Sales Reporting Analyst!!
Location(s): Palm Beach Gardens, FL
If you like reporting, gathering data and client service, while directly impacting the business, this is your opportunity! We are a global leader in biometrics technologies across a variety of industries impacting the world every day.
Who are we?
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places, and things, allowing people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
We are a high-tech software company headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000 worldwide employees.
HID’s Inside Sales Department:
This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Manager, Inside Sales, for the Extended Access Technologies (EAT) business unit within HID Global. The EAT business produces and offers a broad range of biometric technologies that benefit any transaction requiring irrefutable proof of identity — such as access control, customer onboarding, fraud prevention, loss prevention, time and attendance, forensic investigation, background checks, border security and government benefit issuance. We provide peace of mind to a great array of organizations and industries who know that they are getting the highest level of safety and security through trusted identity.
As our Inside Sales Reporting Analyst, you’ll support HID’s success by:
- Supporting all Service Contract Activations of EAT Public sector biometric products.
- Creating and distributing yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily sales reports to the team.
- Performing service contract follow-ups, for customers and processing of return merchandise authorization (RMA) sales orders.
- Overseeing management of Oracle Installed Base and managing customer inquiries through outlook inbox.
- Communicating with both internal and external clients on a daily basis to facilitate or resolve issues.
- Partnering with finance, legal, order management in executing on action items and customer support inquiries.
- Creating, updating and maintaining process documentation and forms on SharePoint Sales team site and Inside sales network folder.
- Participating as a key member partnering with the sales team to provide exemplary customer service and maximize team efficiency and revenue opportunities.
- Ad hoc assignments and special projects as needed.
What we will love about your background:
- Strong attention to detail and strong reporting and metrics acumen.
- Your positive motivation with an ability to diligently listen to questions or concerns and provide value-oriented solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate business systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Being familiar with expert level excel functions, such as pivot tables, vlookups and advanced formulas.
- Experience with Salesforce and Oracle is a plus.
Your Experience and Education include:
- Associates degree (or better) or equivalent training and experience in sales or client service organization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a direct customer service related, inside sales or account management support position highly preferred.
- Empowerment: You’ll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
- Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious change.
- Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.