IT Graduate Rotational Program
What are we offering?
A one-year rotational program (beginning in Summer of 2022) that provides comprehensive exposure to EquiLend’s IT organization, including a total of 3 rotations (each approximately 4 months in length), giving participants the chance to grow awareness of how those areas contribute to achieving business results.
Potential rotations include:
- Quality Assurance
- Client Services
- Data Strategy
- Architecture & Governance
- Database Systems
- Software Engineering.
The program also provides professional development, mentoring, and networking opportunities to grow the participant’s future leadership potential. Upon completion of the one-year program, successful participants will be selected for critical roles within EquiLend.
What’s in it for you?
- Gaining real-world experience by work on high priority initiatives and engage with leaders within their function and across the business
- A combination of rotational assignments, structured learning and formalized feedback.
- Opportunity for full-time positions as the rotational program concludes. We’ll work together to specifically select the next role that helps you achieve your long-term goals.
What’s EquiLend looking for?
We are seeking students expecting to graduate in May 2022 with a Bachelor of Science in computer science, information technology or related field and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale. Prior intern experience in IT is highly preferred, as we’re seeking individuals with strong analytical and technical skills who are up to date with current industry standards, trending software and IT development tools.
- Students expecting to graduate in May 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 at the time of graduation
- Have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess knowledge of one or more Operating Systems- Windows, Solaris, Linux
- Possess knowledge of one or more development languages- Java, C#, C++, Python, Perl, Matlab, R
EquiLend does not provide sponsorship for this position.