Business Graduate Rotational Program
What are we offering?
A one-year rotational program (beginning in Summer of 2022) that provides comprehensive exposure to EquiLend’s organization, including a total of 3 rotations (each approximately 4 months in length), giving participants the opportunity to see how all of the separate business functions come together to support the success of our products.
Potential rotational areas include:
• Client Services- Learn EquiLend product offering at a detailed technical level; support the Company’s platform
• Product Specialist- Build and manage professional client relationships, increasing the product footprint within client organizations;
• Business Analysis- Participate in requirements elaboration workshops for complex and strategic technology related projects to gather appropriate business requirements and desires; act in BA capacity to work on small User Stories, and see it from analysis to production roll-out
The program also provides professional development, mentoring, and networking opportunities to grow the participant’s future leadership potential. Upon completion of the one-year program, successful participants will be selected for critical roles within EquiLend.
What’s in it for you?
• Gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects
• A combination of rotational assignments, structured learning and formalized feedback.
• Opportunity for full-time positions as the rotational program concludes. We’ll work together to specifically select the next role that helps you achieve your long-term goals.
What’s EquiLend looking for?
We are seeking students expecting to graduate in May 2022 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Information Management and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale. Prior intern experience in a financial services or FinTech company is highly preferred.
• Students expecting to graduate in May 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Information Management.
• A cumulative GPA of 3.2 at the time of graduation
• Basic familiarity with finance theory and securities lending
• Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to handle complex information with accuracy and intense attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
EquiLend does not provide sponsorship for this position.