Gas Separation Research Engineering Internship
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled internship experience. The Entegris Internship Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
The summer intern will support the Gas Microcontamination Control R& D team through participation in technology development for ultra-high purity (UHP) gas separations.
In this role you will
- Completion (or satisfactory advancement) of the summer research project
- Becoming familiar with the GMC products, and principles of operation
- Making some new friends and doing some cool science!
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Understanding basic chemical principles Understanding of and/or experience working with pressurized gases
- Understanding of and/or experience with porous/adsorbent materials or separation science
- Desired Major: Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2022 or later.
What we offer:
Entegris reserves the right to make changes to its plans at any time. Our offer of employment is subject to your successful completion of the company paid pre-employment drug screen and background check. Your employment with Entegris is at-will and either party can terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.