Supply Chain Data Analyst Internship
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled internship experience. The Entegris Internship Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven individual interested in data analysis to assist the Burnet materials team to reach the next level of our supply chain digitalization journey.. The ideal candidate will have an eye for continuous improvement opportunities and a knack for influencing others toward a course of action. You will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment bringing together analysis, technology and business objectives to ensure that all the data collected is used to achieve desired results for Entegris. This role is critical to ensuring the continuous improvement of our supply chain by building data driven tools to visually manage critical business processes. The ideal candidate will be part of a dynamic team environment where bright minds come together to collaborate, design and lead the charge to delight our customers.
In this role you will
- Process development through finite projects
- Metric and data analysis improvement through finite projects
- General junior level planning / inventory control day to day tasks
- Creation of visual dashboards and reports in Excel and Power BI to manage business processes
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Data mining / analytics experience
- Experience with big data analysis software tools (Excel, Power BI, JMP, Tableau, Access)
- Exposure to programming language and relational databases (Visual Basic, Python)
- Exposure to supply chain management / industrial engineering concepts ( inventory control, planning/scheduling, ERP basics of supply vs. demand, purchasing, MRP, capacity management, operational excellence / lean six sigma)
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills – ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Creativity - ability to experiment, remain flexible and solve problems with a new, fresh perspective.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2022 or later
- Desired Major: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Software Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Data Science /Business Analytics
What we offer:
Entegris reserves the right to make changes to its plans at any time. Our offer of employment is subject to your successful completion of the company paid pre-employment drug screen and background check. Your employment with Entegris is at-will and either party can terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without cause and with or without notice.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.